Sunday, September 20, 2009

R.I.P Colton

Edit: Ok, maybe he wasnt even at the dance, although thats what I was told. Still tragic either way. Antother edit: Ok, I dont really know, I'm hearing different things. A 3rd edit: Ok, she did go to the dance anyway, alone, sad isnt it?

So Colton died in a 4 wheeler accident yesterday. Really this is terrible. He was 14. I still can't really believe this happened. School will be interesting tomorrow. But really this is tragic, I didn't know him very well, but it was the night of the homecoming dance and he was taking this girl (I'm not going to mention her name because its irrelevant). Put yourself in her shoes, it's your first high school dance, and then the person u were taking dies on the day of the dance. It's sad really. This was completely unexpected. Really this is probably one of those moments that's burned into your mind, like JFK or 9/11, but on a smaller scale. Its one thing to hear about people dying on the news, but when it happens to someone you know it's completely different. This is truly a tragedy.

No comments: