Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The friend zone

So, I know I haven't written for months, but I'm here and today, I'm gonna be talking about the friend zone...No wait, I mean the ******* friend zone. For those of you who might be unfamiliar with the friend zone, it's this thing women use to exclude you as a potential date, forever. That is such bull, you get to know her too well, she'll just consider you a friend and nothing more. Whats up with that? I cannot tell you how many time girls have given me that line, "Oh, your a great guy, it's just..." It's just what honey?! That you just want to be friends? You gots to be kidding me! Take it from me, the friend zone is one of the worst zones in the world, right behind The Demilitarized Zone. The friend zone is not a friendly zone dang it! I'll probably add to this post later, but bottom line is, the friend zone...uh, what I said, not a good place to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for informing me on the friend zone! i had no idea what it was