Sunday, March 1, 2009

Video and Song of the Week

This is funny, a baby panda sneezes and scares the bigger one.

Sneezing Panda




It's getting extremely hard to find songs. I search and search but all of them say "embedding disabled by request." Stupid record companies, don't they know I'm spreading their music? Anyway, I even got into my I-tunes looking for anything. I searched and searched about 10 people, nothing. I seriously considered putting Love Will Tear Us Apart, by the Joy Division on here, but do I really want the most depressing song ever made by the most depressing band ever? I even went back to weird Al for some reason. Although someday I have to post "trapped in The drive-thru". But, thankfully, I've found something, of course you've heard it a million times before.

nirvana - smells like teen spirit

No comments: