Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What do people want me to talk about?

So, I'm here, and I'm not going to lie, I had pretty much abandoned this place, largely because I ran out of things to talk about, without breaking my tradition of "nothing serious". I mean, there's only so much food to talk about, and my music tastes have gotten too obscure for most people, so I don't talk about that anymore either. And theres only so much random stuff you could write about before realizing how useless it is, especially since I have no idea if anyone reads this, or will even check back to read this. However, the recent unexpected wave of comments I received have inspired me, so here's the deal; I will keep writing if you give me a topic to talk about. It doesn't really matter what it is. I look forward to hearing some ideas.

No comments: