Saturday, January 24, 2009

Automatic hand dryers

I hate automatic hand dryers. You know those things in public restrooms you push and air comes out? Those things. Their useless. I can't count the number of times I've washed my hands to find the only thing they only have those freakin air whoosh thingies. Seriously. They don't do anything, a little air. How does that dry your hands? I have to shove my hands up near the nozzle to get any heat, and do it for both hands usually more than once. It's ridiculous. These things are completely useless. The only thing worse is a broken one. All restrooms should have paper towels. End of discussion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree- hand driers are useless for the things they are supposed to be used for-- but they are great for flipping around and having air fly in ur face and for getting warm at the Warrenton track meet..
me