Friday, January 23, 2009

Video and Song of the week

This is hilarious, it seems stupid at first but the ending is hilarious

Charlie The Unicorn



I spent over an hour trying to decide a song, I was going to use AC/DC's "Jailbreak" but I thought, what else is there. So im, looking, and for some reason record labels are cracking down on Youtube so that limited my choices. I thought of Alice in Chains. "Man In The Box" had embedding disabled, so I thought of using "Would?" but I couldn't decide between 3 versions. I move on to the Smashing Pumpkins, early Soundgarden ("flower"), Creedence Clearwater revival, Pantera, Van Halen, the Joy Division, Anthrax and some others. I didn't want more Metallica, and I went back to everything at least 3 times. But I think I've finally found something gthat satisfies everyone. But it has no music video. This is the trouble I go through to bring you quality.

Boston - Rock and Roll Band (Studio Version)

No comments: