Thursday, May 7, 2009

Videos and Songs of the week

So lately i've been very lazy, so im going to give you 4 (the whole episode counts for 2 videos at least in my opinion.)


I really like this song, its almost 10 minutes long. I like all the changes and such. I also like the drumming, even though its sometimes hard to make out at times.

Metallica - ...And Justice For All (live-1989)



This is a really good song.

Bob Seger- Turn the Page



Heres the same song covered by Metallica, i found it while I was looking for that other one. This ones heavier of course, I like it. What do you mean I can't have the same song? Of course I can, what do you mean I can't have the same band? Its different enough. This is also really good. And different enough from the origional.

Metallica - Turn the Page (cover)


Im gonna post an entire episode of King of The Hill, the latest as of now.

"Bad News Bill"
King Of The Hill - Bad News Bill

No comments: